Thursday, September 15, 2011

iPhone 5 Domination & Other Thoughts

The iPhone 5 is coming - that is clear.  What's interesting however is that along with the iPhone 5 I believe we could see a fundamental shift in the way people communicate.  I know, we've already got things like text messaging and apps like Skype.  But what happens when we see a combination of apps like Facebook and iMessage show up on the iPhone 5 and other iOS devices?  I believe it will be the beginning of the end of the mobile phone carrier as we know.  If the end hasn't already begun.  I know that I'm very excited for the iPhone 5 to show up - search volume suggest that the new iPhone will be exponentially more popular than even the current iPhone 4.  We'll just have to wait and see.  Who else is excited about the iPhone 5?

No comments: